Pregnancy: Dec 2014 Babies Community
clear watery discharge

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2014.

clear watery discharge

I am 19 weeks pregnant and have urine leakage but I also have clear fluids which seems to be comming from the vagina. I spoke to the midwife who said if I'm worried I should get it checked out. I am keeping track of it and will phone again if it gets worse. I have my 20week scan next week. Has anyone else had this? It isn't a normal discharge. I would think it's just urine if it wasn't at that bit of my underwear.
I went and they did a test to see if it's amniotic fluid and she said it turned blue a little but she thought I had an infection and that's the reason that it did that but they just called and I don't. I am a little freaked out to be honest because now I don't know if it is or isn't amniotic fluid and I don't have a sonogram for two weeks. Hope everything works out good for you.
I am! I am 17 was and everyday for the last couple of days by the end of the day my underwear has been soaked. I have also been cramping though I called and my midwife wants to see me this evening.  I am sort of freaking out this is baby number 2 and didn't have this with the first.
Good luck and let me know how useful get on. Mine has stopped at the moment and I have my scan on Thursday. I think I felt the baby move tonight. Felt like popping popcorn right at my groin. Amazing
Take notes of how often it's happening and if your worried just keep phoning back