clear watery discharge
I am 19 weeks pregnant and have urine leakage but I also have clear fluids which seems to be comming from the vagina. I spoke to the midwife who said if I'm worried I should get it checked out. I am keeping track of it and will phone again if it gets worse. I have my 20week scan next week. Has anyone else had this? It isn't a normal discharge. I would think it's just urine if it wasn't at that bit of my underwear.
I am! I am 17 was and everyday for the last couple of days by the end of the day my underwear has been soaked. I have also been cramping though I called and my midwife wants to see me this evening.  I am sort of freaking out this is baby number 2 and didn't have this with the first.
Good luck and let me know how useful get on. Mine has stopped at the moment and I have my scan on Thursday. I think I felt the baby move tonight. Felt like popping popcorn right at my groin. Amazing
I went and they did a test to see if it's amniotic fluid and she said it turned blue a little but she thought I had an infection and that's the reason that it did that but they just called and I don't. I am a little freaked out to be honest because now I don't know if it is or isn't amniotic fluid and I don't have a sonogram for two weeks. Hope everything works out good for you.
Take notes of how often it's happening and if your worried just keep phoning back