not a question just need to vent.
So my family dr did the referral to my OB and the referral didn't go through. Which sadly I'm not shocked about.  This is the 3rd referral i have asked her for and it hasn't got to the intended dr.  I few years ago I had a MC and she supposedly  did a referral then but it didn't go through, they missed the time frame to do a D&C so they think that is where all my fertility issues came from.  Then last year I clearly had a swollen toe that had a purple line across it. so it was obviously broken, she stood 3 ft away and said it looks like gout, take this and if it doesn't help see me in 6 wks.   I didn't like her answer so I went to the ER.  They did an xray and found an Agressive giant cell tumor that was the cause of the break in my toe.  I was in the cancer clinic within a week and in surgery within 5 wks from the time they found it.   I would get  a new dr but she is the only one in town taking patients!  please tell me i'm not the only one with a crappy dr.  
finally got my appt.  I'll be 20wks before my first OB appt.  that's horrible!
Oh my god! I would definitely get another doctor. Period! That's inexcusable! By the time in 20 weeks I will hVe had 4 appointments! Good luck!
if there were any here taking patients I would leave trust me.
So they moved my appt to today!  thank goodness.