Aa
A
A
Close
weird birth story
My labor started December 3rd at 4 a.m.My doctor had me come into the office to be checked at 9:30. I was having horrible back labor, but wasn't dilated. The Dr sent me to a local mall to walk for a while and asked me to return to the Dr at 11:30 to be rechecked. When I returned, I had dilated 3cm and was sent to the hospital. I received my epidural and shortly after, my water broke. When my water broke, there was meconium in it.  When the nurse went to place a sensor on my baby, she realized my baby was frank breech. I had been told for at least 8 weeks that my baby was in the correct position and was even checked twice, by two different doctors the morning she was born. Once they established the baby was breech, I had a c-sections 30 minutes later. Has anyone heard of this happening? How did my ob not know that the baby was breech? my baby was 8 pounds 9 ounces  and 20 inches long, so I have a hard time believing she could've turned in the two hours between being assessed by the Dr and having the nurse determine she was breech. When I tell people about my birth, they are appalled that my doctor didn't know the baby's position. Has this happened to anyone else?
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Pregnancy: Dec 2014 Babies Community Resources