All smiles :) :) :)
So, I woke up yesterday morning at 1:40am which wasn't unusual because I've been waking up at that time my whole pregnancy... Anyways, around 2:30 I began having contractions which was about time since my son was 40+4 at that time... I decided to take a shower and get ready to go to the hospital... I called my midwife and told her it was about that time... So I got my kids up and ready... I left my house around 5am, got to the hospital around 5:25am and got upstairs to l&D around 5:30am... I had to pee and while in the restroom I started contracting my midwife had me go to the bed so she could monitor for a moment she checked the heart rate and then I felt like I had to pee again after I stood up contractions started coming back to back then I felt like I had to push... I dropped to the floor and my water broke then began to push while on my hands and knees... Before you knew it Ziyhier entered into this world at 5:47am... Fastest labor I've ever had... 17 mins, nice... Best labor on top of that I might add... He was 7lbs 10.2oz and 20 ½ inches long... Happy new years lady's!!!
Congrats! That is a very fast labor. I had my son 12/27 and my labor was 11 hours because they were waiting to.break my water. Had your baby right before the new year!
Thank you and congrats to you as well... This is the first time I've experienced my water breaking on its own... In fact this labour was full of a lot of first for me... I'm very happy with it all the way around:)