Feeding amount
Hi friends my son was born on December 15.he was 3.03 when he was born but lost weight to 2.65 on his 15th day.. It took 35 days for me to get his birth weight. So doctor recommended me to breastfeed and then express and give him.. Can someone tell me how does the baby require at this point..?
I kind of had the same problem..my baby was born Nov 30th I wasn't producing enough breastmilk to keep him full so now I feed from each boob and then give him a 5oz bottle of formula after every 3-4hrs
I think it really depends on the baby.  My daughter was born Nov 25th and I mix 3oz of formula, 1oz breast milk and 0.5 oz water (water added per pediatrician due to infrequent bowel movement) every 3 to 4 hours.