Aa
A
A
Close
Post pardum bleeding
Hey ladies..sorry for the TMI but my son is 3 weeks old and I had stopped bleeding several days ago. I've had a lighting tinged discharge. Now, I am bleeding bright red all over again. This is my third baby and this never happened with the other two, once I stopped bleeding that was it. I'm only concerned because I ended up with a c section this time and I dont know if that's normal or something to be concerned with?
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I had my first baby 2 almost 3 weeks a go. The Dr told me I'd bleed for up to 6 weeks after. I have episodes when I bleed. Not much though. Everyone's body heals differently. If you question anything I'd call the Dr. Good luck & congrats on your new edition!!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I had my son on Nov 30th..3rd csection and he will be 6 weeks on Monday. .still bleeding..lightly now more so of a blood discharge..but same as u stopped for a bit then started heavily again..only need to worry if ur having big clots coming out
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
My baby was born December 2nd and yes i still have blood discharge. I guess it's just a case by case basis. I also had a C-Section
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Pregnancy: Dec 2015 Babies Community Resources