my boy is finally here!
A super strong contraction woke me up around 1 a.m  on Jan 2. I tried to go back to sleep, but I had some more contractions.  I got up around 2 and took a shower.  I started timing contractions around 2:30 and they were coming every 3-6 minutes.  I woke my husband up around 3:15 and we headed to the hospital. I was admitted,  but not dilating due to some scar tissue from a previous surgery. They administered pitocin,  hoping to make the contractions strong enough to break the scar tissue. I got an epidural around 10 and the doctor came in and broke the scar tissue.  I immediately dilated to a 7. She also broke my water and discovered our little guy had had a bowel movement.  My contractions were consistent and I was fully dilated for a while, but my boy wasn't moving down. After getting some sleep. They finally decided I should push, around 3:45 p.m. After only 9 rounds of pushing, our big guy was born at 4:15. He weighed in at 8lbs,  8oz and is 22 in. long. He is beautiful!
Aww, Congratulations!!!!!iI m glad you had a safe delivery. My son was born on his due date 12/27 and weighed 8lbs 2 ozs and 21 inches long. Since you went over due, he was still growing. What a healthy little boy.
Congratulations!