Signs of early labor
For the past two days I have had nausea/vomiting and contractions. I went to the hospital last night but I have t dilated any yet. The contractions were pretty frequent but they come in go as they please. Could this be signs of early labor?
Yes they can be. With my last son I had diarrhea , vomiting , and pressure. Just keep monitoring the contractions. They need to be 5 min apart and not go away. Try and stay hydrated because dehydration causes false contractions and since you've been throwing up maybe that's what it is and that's why your not dilating. Good luck
Thank you so much. I have been making sure I stay hydrated all day but the pain is just killing me. I didn't experience this with my son but with my daughter I have been having nothing but problems.
Same here. This Is baby #5 for me and my first 3 pregnancies were actually very good. These last two have been nothing but complications. I feel like its my first pregnancy at times because of all these new things going on Lol. But when in doubt definitely call your Dr or go into l&d. With my last i did not think diarrhea and vomiting with pressure was labor symptom I was waiting for actually contractions to hit and when I they hooked me up to the machine they said my contractions were about 5 min apart and very strong and I was already 5dilated. So imagine I would of waited. I would of had NY baby at home maybe Lol. The good think I couldn't take it anymore and decided to go in. Good luck
If the contractions sent causing you to dilate then these contractions are what's known as practice contractions;  or more so braxtion hick contractions. Preparing your body for labor. Getting sick is a common pregnancy symptom as well.  I am currently 37 weeks with baby # 3 and have had these strong BH contractions since 33 weeks. As of now I'm 2 cm dilated,  but was 2 cm dilated with my second for 4 weeks.

Real contractions do not ease up with change in position;  they become more strong and frequenT.  

Watch for bleeding or water breaking then it's time to contact the Dr.  

Hope this helps! And congratulations