father...
Is any women on here pregnant and going to be a single mommy???
I'm am a single mother of an 8 year old from a previous relationship. I left my husband in march. Found out I was pregnant and will be a single mother again. He lives across the state. It's tough at times. I will not lie but you will get through it. I love my son so much. He gives me strength I never knew I had. Important thing is to have a little me time. Even if it's 30 minutes while he is sleeping. There are lots of resources for single parents. If you have a support system, (parents, siblings, close friends) don't be afraid to ask for help.
My now ex boyfriend left me for another girl. So now I will be a single mother at 19 years old  but I have my mommy as my supporter!
I'm a pregnant widow.
This is my second baby, my oldest is 13, and he's very excited.  So I'm thankful that I have him to help out with things.  
I may be a single mommy too..super scared but it's gonna be alright I am sure for you and me too. Children bring happiness!
I'm a single mom an this is my second
I'm not a single mom but I came across this and wanted to let you ladies know you rock. To see you ladies being real about your life , situitions and still have the strength to be mom's and dads. That just gives me so much happiness for the kids because you make sure at the end of the day they are OK and always smiling. Just wanted you to know it may be hard and scary but in their eyes you are stronger then anything they know. These men lost great women but you ladies gained great strength and blessings.  Congratulations  ladies you won!
I totally agree
I'm a single mother separated after 1st month and getting a divorce

I don't regret it at all and looking forward to raise my baby ❤️

I decided to be strong and don't let it affect me as much as I can

And I am not scared
I am a single Mom ! Very grateful to be a Mother! May God protect our children!