Nervous
I'm 11 weeks and my first appt is coming up! This is baby #2 I am so nervous! Anyone else 11 weeks
10.5 weeks here. Why are you so nervous? You're a pro now ;)
Nervous bc my son came 2 months early and had to spend 1 month in the NICU. I just want this baby to be OK
Oh that's understandable! Sending prayers for a safe pregnancy.
Oh thank you! How is your pregnancy going? When are you due?:)
December 31st. Pregnancy is going well just fighting the naseau best I can.
Yes this pregnancy the nausea is awful. I have gotten migraines From all the violent puking. Hopefully they can prescribe me vitamin b again like last time it helped a lot
I'm taking Diclegis this time and it's helped so much! I was only offered Zofran last time and they told me that's been D listed since my daughter and Diclegis is much better.
Yes I read that Zofran was causing cleft lip and pallet and wasn't actually approved by the fda. Scary stuff. I took vitamin b and Papua enzyme last time. But I had it prescribed to me So mY insurance would cover it. my appointment is next Friday so just waiting till then. I hope they do an ultrasound
Lol papaya!!* still half asleep here
I have my 12 week appointment tomorrow at exactly 12 weeks. I'm more nervous this time too. My ob moved to a different state so I had to get a new one.
Yikes that's never fun. My appt isn't until this coming Friday. My ob office has 6 drs and you can pick one you like, but it kinda sucks bc the Dr you see every time might not be the Dr that delivers ur baby it's whoever is on call from the 6 of them yikes. And I don't really feel comfy with male drs and there is 3 at my office