12 week ultrasound appt. update
So I had my 12 week ultrasound today!  Right away we saw the baby there, just sitting there with it's thumb in it's mouth!  The heartbeat while inactive was 160bpm.  The doctor had me cough so the baby would start moving - it worked!  Then the baby would just slow down and put it's thumb back in it's mouth!  I will post pics when I get a chance.  I also asked him how he will bill my insurance for this and he said that he actually did this ultrasound and the last one for free, because he likes to see what's going on but insurance companies usually bill the patient.  So he said he will bill them during my 18 weeks u/s and then I can call them and find out what I have to pay.  Alright well just keeping you all updated!  I hope everyone else's appointments are looking good :)
That is great! Ultrasounds can be so expensive. (even with insurance)

I can't wait until I have my next ultrasound and find out what I'm having... (hopefully mine will be at 18 weeks too)

Don't forget to tell us as soon as you know...
that is great, little bean already sucking his/her thumb.

wow, my insurance pays for the ultrasounds, i do not even pay a co-payment on those days.