Pregnancy: Feb 2009 Babies Community
Hey Ladies

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2009.

Hey Ladies

I know we don't have much time to get on here like we used to, but I was just wondering how you all are doing and how our little ones are.  

Myra will be 4 months on the 16th ALREADY! =(  My baby is growing up, makes me sad...
She has her 4 month check-up the day she turns 4 months, which is in a week =)

I'm doing great with my IUD!!  So blessed to have it work for me and not have to keep looking at the clock to take my pill.  LOL  It was hard with three kids trying to take the pill, but I knew with four kids, it would be SO much harder.  I got back on July 30th for another check-up to make sure its in place and my WONDER yearly checkup...LOL

I hope you all and your little ones are doing great!  Can't wait for someone to respond~
Brandi
Lillys 18 weeks old now and it makes me sad too think about how fast its all gone, she only weighs 12lb 6oz so she is still little, she is doing well though and i love her to bits. Ivs started doing a baby massage class with her and she loves it and i love it to. she still wont sleep though and is up every 2 hours in the night and it can take up to an hour to get her back to sleep so im very tired. her hair has got alot longer and blonder. im still breastfeeding her and i love it i think its the best thing ever!! im almost back down to 9st so im happy about that but my bum is still quite big after having her lol all in all i love being her mum and she is the most special person in the world to me! xx hope your all doing well! iv not been on very much to catch up as i never have any time x
Hey Ladies! Sarah is a CHUNK! She is 4m1w (4 months 1 week, lol) and she is 16.8 pounds.....25.25 inches tall...she is growing like CRAZY!!! Shes active and happy......been sleeping through the night since she was 2 months....and is ALWAYS smiling. She has SUCH a personality it cracks me up. Her jumperoo is her favorite thing I think! Makes me a bit sad.....i look at her and think, you are growing too fast...slow down..i cant keep up.... We are still leaving it up to the man upstairs on the next one. We arent charting ovulation or anything like that.....and we arent using ANY form of BC..so we will see.....Im anxious..I want Sarah tohave a playmate close in age! Im on here all the time..lol.
hi all  well McKenna  will be  four months old  tomorrow and she is sick at the moment poor little things  has  a bad URI  she is on  breathing treatments  every four hours bt she is getting better. Even though she is not  feelign good she  still is a  little happy peanut She is always  smiling and really  starting to  coo and  what  i call  telling  stories she will  be in her swing or bouncy  chair and she will sit there and talk to  her toys for hours it is funny . She is  a even 14 lbs  now but i dont her height  casue she  four month check up isnt until 22 of June
Aww all our angels are growing up so fast! It's great to hear from everyone!

Caiden is 4 months old today! OMG, does time fly. He has his 4 month checkup on Friday but last time we weighed him he was 16 pounds...so I figure he's between 16-17 pounds and he is 26" long! He has such a sweet spirit and personality! He's always laughing and smiling and chatting up a storm. I love how he knows daddy & I and he gets so excited to see us. He loves his swing and jumpy/sliding seat. He started sleeping through the night at 3 months (sleeps 8-10 hours). This week he's been fussing for his binky at night every few hours but I'm hoping its a short phase!

He's such a smart boy...and so happy! LOVE being a mommy and I feel so blessed to have him. We wanted to wait 2 years to start trying again but I feel like watching him grow I already miss the newborn phase! And I just found out my best friend is Pregnant and expecting on Caidens 1st birthday! So I know thats going to give me TOTAL baby fever again...so we'll see. We're not trying but may start earlier than planned!

It's good to hear from everyone. Hope all you mommys are doing great! Love all the pictures of the little ones :)
Logan will be 4 months tomorrow he is 16.9lbs and 25 inches. He is one of the happiest babies in the world. He loves to smile and babble. We are just about sleeping thorough the night (6-7 hrs). We began cereal last week and he loves it. In 2 weeks we begin baby food He is almost sitting up and fulling rolling over.

As for another the DH and I decided to start next summer.

aww glad there all doing ok!so is everyone wanting more babys already? i sorta want another soon but dh said not yet :( he wants to wait till lilly starts school! but i sorta agree i wanna enjoy lilly being little! they just grow to fast!
Mikayla is now 4 months (6/10).  At her check up she weighed 16lbs 7oz (94%tile), 26 inches long (95%tile) and head circumference of 17in (93%tile).  So when everyone tells us how big she is for 4 months, they aren't lying LOL!  She is smiling like crazy and has started laughing with us having to tickle her or try to get her to laugh.  Her latest favorite things to do is squeal (no more coos :(  it's more like high pitched babbling) and now stand! She practically does it on her own but holds on to us for support.  It's crazy how they just start doing these things and then it's like no stopping them!  We started her on rice cereal (she did very well too) and in a few weeks the doctor said we can start her on veggies and fruit.  I am posting a question on here and Preg 18-34 because I'm really not sure if I am feeding her enough or too little.  
Myra just turned 4 months yesterday~time sure does fly by  =(  She's still breastfeeding 24/7...LOL  Literally...she eats about every hour even at night now.  I think its her teeth and to have something rubbing on them probably makes her feel better.  I made a video of her talking to one of the twins' baby dolls....its too cute!  Just takes to long to download...once I get it, I'll give you the site and you can check it out =)

Glad to see you all responding back and hearing you all doing great!