Pregnancy: Feb 2009 Babies Community
I Think She May Be Teething

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2009.

I Think She May Be Teething

lilly only 15 weeks old i think she may be teething already! she is always wanting to chew everything and she gums pritty hard, shes tearfull  and dribbles lots, this happning to any1 elses bubbas?
Myra is doing the same thing for about a week and a half now.  She just turned 3 months on Saturday.  It's possible for Lilly to be teething.  My other children had their first teeth when they were  a the end of their third month.  

Myra's been drooling, biting her fingers, whines (not like her) and just wants to eat all the time.  I think the feeling on her gums help while she eats.  

Good luck and hope it passes soon for her =)  
Sarah is going through the SAME thing...she is more cranky now than ever..just wants to be consoled...constantly nawing on her fists and her blankets....drooling like crazy!
our poor babys i didnt think she would have teeth yet! i love her gummy smile
Yupp it's possible.  Brooke is doing the same thing, poor girl!  Already been giving her teethers to help with the pain and she loves it!  They may not get teeth right away so could be a long, painful roller coaster for them :(  I think Brooke has it in spurts.  Some days she's fine and other days she's in a lot of pain.  Good luck and hope everything goes well :)
Same here! Caidens been acting this way for the past 2 weeks! Major droolage...very cranky some days and he always has his fist in his mouth! He is always biting it or trying to chew his blankies. He grunts when he does it too-kinda funny.

He's not a huge fan of the teethers...but he always wants to be consoled and he's been sleeping a lot. His doctor said he can start this early but may not get teeth for another month or so! AHH figures!
My sister's babies didn't get teeth til about 9 months. Guess there's a huge range of normal for teething.

Michaela is drool city these days!  She is always in a bib these days and it's always soaked.  She loves her dummy, her arm, her thumb, my fingers....  but hasn't yet got to chewing other items.

Mikayla is a drool monster!  She is always sucking/chewing on her fist or thumb - to the point where she chokes herself! LOL.  If we give her a toy she will suck onthat, but she definitly prefers her fist.  SHe also chews on the nipple a lot when I'm feeding her.  I definitly think she's teething but don't see any teeth coming through yet.  
Logan is the same way to. He is always gnawing on anything he can get his hands on and he drools all of the time.
Kinlee is doing the same thing. She has been doing this for about all most a month. She likes her fingers, blankets, somebody rubbing her gums for her. She gets cranky too.