Logan Patricks Birth Story.
So on Wednesday afternoon i went to my doctors appt. I was told i was 4cm dilated and that my iduction date would be on the 18th. My midwife stripped my membranes and wished me luck.

So around 5pm contractions began and started coming 5-7 minutes apart. I called my on-call doctor and was told to come into L&D. I get to L&D they hook me up to a monitor for like an hour. Then they had me walk around. At the end she checked my cervix and found no change. I was sent home and told that things could progress in hours or days. So then i was on my way home around 10pm. I get home around 10:30ish after getting a snack with DH on the way home. We decide to lay in bed and eat our snacks. AS i am laying there i feel this "pop" low in my belly i go to stand up and realize my water had broken so we call the doctor again and we are off to L&D again. (Sidebar the hospital is like 30min from my apartment) So the whole way to L&D i am getting contractions like every 3-4 min. I get into l&D and get hooked up. In the process of climbing into the bed while having a contraction i hit my foot and break my little toe (only me lol). ONce hooked up the contractions are 2-3 min apart. I decide i am getting the epidural. At this point its midnight i am 5cm dilated and now the epidural is on the way.

At 1am i get my epidural and the pain is much much less. I rest and work through the milder pain. I then get checked at about 4am and learn i am fully dilated and ready to go and they wanted me to start pushing around 4:30am. I start pushing i push for a little over an hour and then he was here.

Logan Patrick Sacco was born at 5:42am weighing in at 7lbs 13oz. He was 21 inches long with a 13 inch head. He is perfect.

We are now home and settling in. We are so in love with our little man
YAY for BABIES!! :)  

Congrats Sweetie!!   Wishing you a speedy recovery!!  
Congratulations!!!
congrats
congratulations