Tilted uterus
Im 37 weeks and a few days and starting to wonder if having a tilted uterus will have anything to do with giving birth?? They say haveing a tilted uterus it is harder for you to become pregnant but that wasnt the case with me and my husband. Anyone have any advice on this?? Thanks
i have a tilted uterus and it took me 8 weeks to fall pregnant!
after 12 weeks or so it will move and wont be tilted any more so dont worry about it! your be fine x
I also have a tilted uterus, and it doesn't change anything to do with giving birth..
Me too.  A tilted uterus is just one variation of normal.  It's nothing to worry about at all. :)
I have a tilted uterus (to my left) and a "collapsed" uterus.  I was SO scared when I was 16 and found that out, thinking I could NEVER get preggo...but here I am 35w2d working on baby #4 :)  All my births were vaginal as well....I was worried I couldn't have them vaginally, but everything is good.  But it's good to worry about something like that, it's normal :)