Pregnancy: Feb 2009 Babies Community
Update - How're You all going?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2009.

Update - How're You all going?

Michaela had her 4 month checkup today (she was 4 months exactly yesterday).

She weighs 6.7 kg (14.75 lbs), has a head circumference of 42 cm (16.5 inches) and length of 67 cm (26.4 inches).  She is between 50-75 percentile on weight and head size, and > 95% on height.  She's going to be a tall girl.

Is doing every thing she should be and doing great.  How are your babies doing?

S
Wow Sally....shes a skinny little cutie pie! Sarah weighed more than that a couple of weeks ago......she has her 4 month check up on June 2, a day before her actual 4 month mark. Im guessing shes going to be in the 16 pound range somewhere....shes a chucher.....and she LOVES to eat.......
mckenna is  doing great she laughing  and cooing all the  time. She trying to  roll over all the time it is  cute she gets stuck half way  and looks at u like help me please lol. SHe will be starting  solid foods soon and  think sh eis  going to go with that one.  We took her  for her frist set of  professional pics   I will  put them up when we get them. She  also four months old she  will hitthat  mark on  june 11 and her nextdr appointment is  june22
Probably as you all know, Myra had her "3 month" check up just a couple weeks ago and she was 15.5 pounds and 25 inches long.  She was in the 96% for both.  She doesn't have her 4 month check-up until June 16th (exactly 4 months old then).  

Myra's two bottom teeth are just about to poke through her gums.  She had a fever for the past couple days from it, but nothing high or serious.  I can feel a difference when she nurses too.  Just feels different, not it a good way either.  She's been rolling from back to front for a couple weeks now.
Man....all these babies rolling....Sarah doesnt even try......and she thinks things are funny...smiling alot...but not laughing.....

hope she catches up with some of these babies!
Sarah will catch up =)  With my twins they kept telling me they'll do everything at the same time~NOT TRUE!  One was two months ahead on everything.  First teeth, rolling over, crawling, walking...EVERYTHING exactly two months behind the other.  Every baby is different, just enjoy her now =)  They grow up too fast!!  
I am definetley enjoying every minute I have with Sarah....working STINKS...wish I could be a SAHM....I think I would LOVE it!!! I cant believe Sarah is going to be 4 MONTHS...next week...its crazy...to think she has been in my life for that long already!

I have yet to put her in her own room! I keep saying I am going to...but Brian (dh) isnt ready...lol...kinda cute!
jaedyn is growing.  he will be 4 motnhs next week.  his doctor is going out on maternity lave so he doesnt get his shots til the end of june so he could see her.

he is laughing and talking.  he loves saying AAAAHHHHH and LLLAAA.  not many OHs yet.  he swear he says hi.  he is prob around 14 lbs now.  he is short and chunky.  i will post some new pics soon.

he tries to roll over if i put him on his side.  he loves playing in his toys, like he walker and jumper.  he sleeps in his crib and has been for more than 2 weeks.  it was hard but a good choice.  his room is connected to mine so its not like hes far away. literally just 3 feet.

i am back to work too and it does S U C K being away from him.  i treasure the weekends.
We are all doing really well....still breastfeeding, and pumping at work.  I must be producing cream, because Nathan is a rolly polly baby!!  He is about 16 lbs, and will be 4 months next week, and that is strickly breastfeeding!!  

Dad watches him during the day, and I have him at night...Dad gets the raw end of the deal!  He sleeps about 11 hours at night...bedtime is sometime between 8-8:30 PM, he eats, gets a bath, have some tummy time, then read a book...and goes directly in his crib...within 10 minutes he has put himself to sleep!!  Then he wakes up between 7-7:30 PM...like clockwork!!  He is awesome!!  Unfortunatly for Dad...he only gets about 2x 2 hour naps if he is lucky during the day.

He is babbling up a storm, drooling everywhere, he rolls only if he is put on his side, smiles, and started chuckling about a week ago.  He definatly recognizes Mom and Dad.  He loves to lay in his crib and watch the mobile, and loves to sit in his swing and look at himself in the mirror...he will fall asleep in the swing for about 30 min nap at times as well....

I can't wait until he is sitting up by himself....he is getting heavy...I try to switch to my left arm sometimes, but I am so prominate with my right...I am developing quite a bicep!!