how many times a day should i feel my baby move
im 21 weeks pregnant with my 1st baby started feeling movements about 2 weeks ago now j/w how often i should feel her moving.
I first started feeling my baby boy at the end of my 18th week and at that point I was only feeling him when I was lying down relaxing at night. And even then it was only a few kicks here and there. It lasted like that for a good week or so. Than in my 20th week I started feeling him at points during the day and night. Still though, a few kicks here and there. My 22nd week I was feeling him all throughout the day but still only a few kicks. Now in my 23rd week I am finally feeling him all day and its TONS of kicking! Its so weird, he kicks pretty much all day or he's moving around doing something!

But everyone is different and the sizes of our babies are different too! So I would say as long as your feeling her a couple times throughout the day, its fine! Isn't it a great feeling?? :)
i started a baby movement thread.  maybe we can all post our movement stories there and compare them.  it is a great thing to keep up on.  please check it out and leave a little blurb.