Pregnancy: Feb 2009 Babies Community
pregnancy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2009.

pregnancy

hi to all..this is my first pregnancy & first joining her in this forum.  I would like to share this my experience i've had my first trans vaginal ultrasound yesterday, feb. 11, 2012 and my doctor advice and base on the result of ultrasound that i'm on 4 to 5 weeks of pregnancy and mean sac diameter of 0.7 cm, no yolk sac nor embryo  seen yet, normal ovaries with corpus luteum in the right & suggest for a repeat scan after 2-3 weeks for pregnancy viability. my question is, if everything will be still fine? 'cause i'm so worried and nervous about the result  & i dont' now what i'm going to do..so please gave some advice to be strong & take all of those things will be good & well.   Thanks to all.^_^