Pregnancy: Feb 2010 Babies Community
10wks pregnant and bleeding Baby HB 154

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2010.

10wks pregnant and bleeding Baby HB 154

Just wondering if other women have this problem and would like to know the out come. I had a MC last year and it was at 5wks. This time I started spotting  brownish stringy discharge at 6 wks and had a sono at 8wks baby was ok had a HB of 184 and 2wks later I started bleeding/spotting so I went to ED because it was red and it was more so they did another sono and the sono showed baby moving and HB 154.... the sono also showed a Small Peri- Gestational Hemorrhage . So Dr told me I was consider a threatend MC and that some women can bleed up untill labor. I went to see my OB the next day we saw baby again and it was ok he told me that the bleeding was a concern but since I am at 10wks its a good sign and has me on pelvic rest for now and wants to see me in 2wks for a follow up. So I am praying that we have a healthy baby and would love to stop the spotting/Bleeding. So just would like to hear from othe
Tags: gestational hemorrhage, spotting, pregnant