Pain when Baby moves?
I'm 32.5 weeks pregnant and lately noticed 'sometimes' when she moves in certain areas, it hurts. I can tell it feels like stretching muscle pain being stretched by her movements. It's not pleasant at all. Also it feels like she is trying to dig her way out sometimes and I can tell when she's at the exit door door down there. Kinda scary since I don't want her coming out yet so I get on my all fours to try and distract and move her.

Anyone else have any light to shed on this ? Thanks
I don't have any 'light', but I have a lot of pain when the baby is in a certain spot.  It's almost debilitating....the doctor told me that it could also be scar tissue pulling from my two laparoscopies!  My L'il Monkey is breech, so I don't have a lot of pain in my lower abdomen...this is more in the middle, like it's too tight and there's no place to go!
m3lanie, I too have the same bad pain when my daughter moves in certain areas. She is very low in my Pelvis area after my sono on Monday. I try Yoga pose to ease the pain, I also have a hard time walking. I know how you feel about not ready for her to come out becuase I feel the same way also.

Good Luck
I am going through the same thing. There are certain spots where he lays or kicks at times and OUCH it hurts! It's exactly like you described when you said it feels like the baby is trying to dig it's way out. I couldn't have said it better.
I not only have pain when he/she moves sometimes but I get really nauseous when the baby rolls, flips, etc.  Kicks and punches don't bother me, except the gut-wrenching ones, but the readjusting movements make me so sick to my stomach.  I tried to explain it to my SO, but I don't think he understands.
I am 30 weeks, I have been starting to get the adjustment pains. It feels like he is pushing down a lot or is really heavy, and it is pretty uncomfortable. It feels like he has a little dagger in there and is stabbing me in the bladder sometimes, it hurts to walk a lot too when he's in an certain position, he always seems to push in the same spots. In ways I love being pregnant, but I am so ready for it to be over already
I get the dagger or pins poking down in the area of the cervix exit too and i'm up like a bullet out of my chair or bed to stop her (lol) It's so irritating, and I end up breathing like a mad woman because real close is the bladder and although I don't feel the pins there, I gotta go pee from the all mighty pressure. Also with her legs up by my right rib, the fun has begin. I too am ready to have her... I feel like a hostage. lol
Oh yes! This little girl is soooo active! There are spots where it just feels like she's pushing with all her little might...it hurts!! She's also low in my pelvis and just walking hurts. She's head down, so yes, there is a lot of pressure at the cervix exit lol! At our sono last Tuesday, she was head down and she had her feet tucked up by her head!! And she was just playing with her feet/toes lol! I think she stays mostly in that position as I don't feel much kicking in my ribs and such.
I am in the same boat. Gavin is already head down and he likes to kick me up in the ribs. Ouch! He also head butts me and I feel that not only in my cervix but also in the rectum area. Let me tell ya that is the weirdest feeling.     Not to mention every time I stand the pressure of his head makes me need to tinkle all the time.  Thank goodness for panty liners!    I do love the feeling of his hiccups, they are so cute.
That is funny just as I was reading your post I noticed my baby had the hiccups, I had never noticed that before, SO CUTE!
I am 36 weeks and 3 days and Im having the same issue, my son is so active in my tummy I already know he will be a busy body. He is head down and sometimes when he moves I feel a sharp pain in my pelvic area as well as my rectum and it is so painful!! It will be at the most random times and it makes me stop whatever Im doing. I love being pregnant as well but im ready for this little boy to get out!!