Pregnancy: Feb 2010 Babies Community
Pogesterone Shots
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2010.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pogesterone Shots

I start my shots tomorrow. Is anyone else doing the shots? Any side effects?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
936197_tn?1268666665
I have been getting these since I was 4 weeks along. I get them 2 times a week and my butt is ALWAYS sore.both sides that is the only thing I can say about them.
Blank
949288_tn?1263742233
I start my 17p shots in about a week and a half (they don't start them for my until 16 weeks,  but I was on another form of progesterone from the time I found out I was pg until 12 weeks) I had them with DS too. I never had any side effects except for a sore butt like daisiema said LOL if you are getting them weekly like I did make sure that you alternate hips to make it more bareable LOL! Its really not that bad, usually only hurts for a day or too and heating pads and ice help alot!
Blank
I was on progesterone shots for the entire first trimester.  No side effects except the occasional soreness at the injection site.  Nothing to worry about
Blank
I am 7 months pregnant and starting the shot tomarrow I was told that there really isn't any side effects but don't know if it will effect the baby after she is born anyone know from expeirence???
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Feb 2010 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...