Pogesterone Shots
I start my shots tomorrow. Is anyone else doing the shots? Any side effects?
I have been getting these since I was 4 weeks along. I get them 2 times a week and my butt is ALWAYS sore.both sides that is the only thing I can say about them.
I start my 17p shots in about a week and a half (they don't start them for my until 16 weeks,  but I was on another form of progesterone from the time I found out I was pg until 12 weeks) I had them with DS too. I never had any side effects except for a sore butt like daisiema said LOL if you are getting them weekly like I did make sure that you alternate hips to make it more bareable LOL! Its really not that bad, usually only hurts for a day or too and heating pads and ice help alot!
I was on progesterone shots for the entire first trimester.  No side effects except the occasional soreness at the injection site.  Nothing to worry about
I am 7 months pregnant and starting the shot tomarrow I was told that there really isn't any side effects but don't know if it will effect the baby after she is born anyone know from expeirence???