am i pregnant?
HELLO  I HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY PERIOD SINCE MAY OF 2011 and i have breast milk and my belly keeps getting  bigger and bigger. i have taken several pregnancy test that all came up negative. i feel my belly moving at times and i breathe very heavily when laying down. i have been to my obgyn and they said i am having a hormonal pregnancy but i believe i am really pregnant.i jus got spotting recently and cramping also and if i am pregnant i would 8 months. i eat every 4 hours and go to  the restroom every hour also. can anyone help me and tell me if i am pregnant or not
Go back to the ob-gyn and get an ultrasound.  Look at it on the screen yourself.  If there is a visible baby, you are pregnant.  If not, it might be a false pregnancy.  Let your doctor be your guide when looking at the ultrasound, so you will believe it is true.