high HCG low papp-a
I'm 18 weeks along now.

At 11 weeks, my papp-a was .65 mom and hcg was 1.53 mom. But they had/have my due date a few days off, even though I know exactly when I conceived. The baby measures ahead, so instead of going by the dates I gave them (which I am sure of), they are going by their measurements (grrrr).

NT was fine (1.15 mm at 12 weeks - don't know the mom score).

At 15 weeks, I did the quad screen and my free beta HCG was so high: 3.97 mom. I noticed that they still had my dates a few days off (grrrr again). They have me due Feb 22 when I know I am Feb 27.

I have horrible insurance and therefore cannot afford an amnio. But I am going to do a level 2 U/S to check the baby (I found a place that will do it for $150)

Can someone help me with interpreting these bloodwork levels? I was super nauseaus in the first trimester and lost 12 or more pounds. I weigh 139 but am 5'10" so am thinner than the average 139 women (average women are about 5'4") and I know that the thinner one is, the higher their HCG is. Plus, they have my darn dates approx 5 days ahead of what I really am. Could those factors be throwing my bloodwork off? Should I stop worrying?

Thank you!
The doctors are going by measurements of the baby bc they are most accurate. A 5 day difference in a due date wont make much of a difference. I cant really help you with your levels as I have never heard of "mom" in terms of these number levels.