Aa
A
A
Close
high HCG low papp-a
I'm 18 weeks along now.

At 11 weeks, my papp-a was .65 mom and hcg was 1.53 mom. But they had/have my due date a few days off, even though I know exactly when I conceived. The baby measures ahead, so instead of going by the dates I gave them (which I am sure of), they are going by their measurements (grrrr).

NT was fine (1.15 mm at 12 weeks - don't know the mom score).

At 15 weeks, I did the quad screen and my free beta HCG was so high: 3.97 mom. I noticed that they still had my dates a few days off (grrrr again). They have me due Feb 22 when I know I am Feb 27.

I have horrible insurance and therefore cannot afford an amnio. But I am going to do a level 2 U/S to check the baby (I found a place that will do it for $150)

Can someone help me with interpreting these bloodwork levels? I was super nauseaus in the first trimester and lost 12 or more pounds. I weigh 139 but am 5'10" so am thinner than the average 139 women (average women are about 5'4") and I know that the thinner one is, the higher their HCG is. Plus, they have my darn dates approx 5 days ahead of what I really am. Could those factors be throwing my bloodwork off? Should I stop worrying?

Thank you!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
525485 tn?1314364901
The doctors are going by measurements of the baby bc they are most accurate. A 5 day difference in a due date wont make much of a difference. I cant really help you with your levels as I have never heard of "mom" in terms of these number levels.

Comment
Cancel
525485 tn?1314364901
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Feb 2010 Babies Community Resources