Pregnancy: Feb 2010 Babies Community
my pregnancy symptoms are going

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2010.

my pregnancy symptoms are going

Hi everyon
I am 7ww 5 days pregnant, I had sore boobs until 4 days ago. And  vometting also I seem to be losing my pregnancy
symptoms and am getting really worried about it. I am not bleeding at all or any other miscarriage symptoms. How common is it to lose pregnancy symptoms  Do they come back? is it common
my dr appointment is day after tomorrow
i m really worried about the growth of foetus.
help me out
thanks
Most of us have (or will) feel the same way you are feeling right now. I'm 10w5d and I'm a nervous wreck that my symptoms are fading....but the bottom line is this (from what I can tell ;) )

Pregnancy symptoms DO come and go.
Pregnancy symptoms vary for every woman.
Our doctors are there because we are paying them to be there and if you are concerned, you should call them and ask to be seen sooner.

I wish that I had more to say, but truly, I am in the same boat (just a little further down the river...lol)

Good luck