Any one fail the 1 hr glucose test?
This is my third preg and my first two pregs I never failed it but I got a call yesterday saying that I did.... I had to go for my 2 hr test today.... What are the chances of me having the GD do you think? I feel like a pin cusion the past couple of days lol
I hear a lot of people pass the second one. This is my first kid and I passed. Trh passed, lil lady passed I think reccesswell passed too  
With my first son I only just passed the 1 hour glucose test.  With my daughter they sent me straight for the 2 hour test and I only just passed.  I remember I was 1 point off failing.  With this pregnancy I passed the 1 hour pregnancy.

I have a friend that passed the glucose with her first and with her second she failed and had gestational diabetes.  I think sometimes it happens.

With my first son I failed that strep B test.  You know the one where you have to put a cotton bud down there and they send it away to get tested.  Before my son was born I had to have antibiotics to make sure he didn't have it.  With my second pregnancy I didn't have.  I think sometimes you get stuff and others you don't.  You have to wander if it has something to do with all of the hormnones :)
Hmmmm well hopfully I pass it... I will find out tomorrow.... I had gbs with my first and not with my second also......... The funny thing is, is tgat I fasted for the 1 hr test and you don't even have to and I still failed lol...
I just took my one hour yesterday and didnt know it was a pass fail lol... but i guess i will find out.. how does the points work?? how much do u have to get to pass or fail?? and majikat.. i had to fast for my one hour one... i almost die!! lol!!
I failed the first, only point out, sweating on the results of the two hour!

OB told me that a lot of women will fail the first, but pass the 2nd....

fingers crossed for us both!
I passed but I also removed ALL sugar from my diet for 36 hours prior to the test. I did not want to repeat with the longer test.  My understanding is that if you get over 200 you have GD but if you're between 140 and 199 you have to retest. My OB said under 130 was passing. I don't even know what my number was. Just got the call an hour later that everything looked great.  Like others mentioned, seems 2nd try is usually successful if you failed the first... at least that's what friends say who failed it first time around. Good luck!
Well they didn't call me..... And in Canada they say no news is good news..... So I'm pretty sure I'm in the clear!!!
LOL! well i took it at a separate lab so my doctor wont be getting the results till monday which i guess is when he will call to tell me what happened... i did not even cut down the sugar from my diet.. i didnt think about it.. and now that u mention it i rpobably should have... ughh i guess ill just wait and see what the doctor says..
Luckily I didnt have to fast for my glucose test. There's no way I could have because if I dont eat first thing in the morning I feel very ill. I just made sure to eat something light like toast and butter. I am hoping that you dont have GD. Please keep us updated on the results. My friend had GD throughout her entire pregnancy and it was never caught until after she delivered. She ended up gaining 80 lbs while preggers with her son! So if you do have GD make sure and listen to the doctors and try to steer clear of sugary foods if possible. And I agree, no news is good news!
Just found out late yesterday that I "failed" my one hour glucose test, with a level of 179.  Was told under 140 is good, 140-180 is questionable, above 180 is bad.  Scheduled for the 3 hour glucose challenge test on Friday morning.  Very annoying.