constant hunger anyone?
Is anyone else experiencing constant hunger? I am entering my 16th week of pregnancy and after severe morning sickness for the first 3 months I have been constantly hungry! I have nt found out what I am having but I am also wondering if this symptom has anything to do with the sex of the baby........ I have been waking up at 4 am with severe hunger pains what's the deal!?
Sounds like you are making up for lost tile eating :). It shouldn't have anything to do with the sex of the baby.
I had extrem hungar for week 4 and 5 till morning sickness kicked in but still I find myself never Hungry...,. I read something on a fourm that said when your really hungry it means boy but I'm sure it's another one of those old wives tales....although I hope its true cause that would mean girl for me... Three boys would be CRAZY lol
I agree with Sunworshiper that you are probably just making up for not eating much in your first trimester. When I was in my first trimester I was very nauseous all day, every day. And once I hit the 10 week mark I began eating like crazy!! I had to eat every few hours other wise I felt ill again. I'm 15 weeks along and am finally starting to get my "normal" appetite back. I'm definitely not as hungry as much as I was before. But all of that eating definitely paid off because the babies had a huge growth spurt within two weeks!! Take a look at my 9 and 12 week pics. They seemed to quadruple in size!!
i have been eating sooo much..today i had 5 pancakes and 4 tacos :D soo yummy..this hunger cravings that don't go away all day just started a little while ago. so hard to watch your weight!! argh! i'm in week 18 right now :)