Pregnancy: Feb 2011 Babies Community
easter baskets

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2011.

easter baskets

are any of you mommys out there making easter baskets for your lil ones first easter?

my lil Emily is 1 month old. obviously to young for an egg hunt but as her first easter i would like to start the tradition of making her an easter basket. im not sure what to put in it... lol any ideas?
Lol no no ideas I am sorry.  With my older two I was adamant only one egg.  I have never really celebrated easter with eggs but I might buy small ones and just do a little easter egg hunt around the house.  As for Ella I'm not doing anything - I know a bit blah but you could get her a little easter bunny or those little baby chicken toys for it.
We're not making an easter basket, BUT, we are taking the babies for pictures with the easter bunny :)
i got some toys for ezra a tummy time toy.. summer clothesand i am getting him bunny ears to wear
I am getting a monogrammed basket for Annabelle even though she can't use it this year. But it's one that I wanted to buy her first year and have for her to use a toddler.  And I, too, had an Easter picture made. So adorable!
Maybe a cute outfit or a bunny lovie, rattle, stuffed animal, unbreakable mirror, tummytime toys.

Ellie got a gift from a friend that is a lovie Its a lamb and has a heart on it's tummy with her name embroidered in script. Maybe something like that?  Or a personalized blanket or monogrammed burp clothes.
Or an engraved picture frame that says "Emily's first Easter" and put a picture of her with the Easter bunny in it
We aren't doing any baskets for the girls this year because we will be ou of town visiting family. But I am sure the family will be getting them stuff. I just figured i'd wait until they could understand gifts. But these are a lot of GREAT ideas!!