Pregnancy: Feb 2012 Babies Community
Overdue and getting worried!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2012.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Overdue and getting worried!

Ok so I am 40 weeks and 3 days. I am not rushing my child out, as this is my last pregnancy, I just feel like I will never go into labor?!?!?  I have had no sign whatsoever that I will go into labor! No contractions besides braxton hicks a few times a day. I have walked and been having sex. Will I ever go into labor on my own?!?!!? How come I feel so normal? Im cooking and cleaning like its another day...getting down in the dumps :( experience ladies? This is my 2nd pregnancy and my 1st was born on her due date. I lost my mucous plug with her 9 hours before birth and had no contractions until the day of delivery. She was an emergency c section because she went into distress. I am having a vbac with this one and they are not allowed to induce me. If I don't go into labor on my own before 42 weeks I will have to have another c section...DOES MY BODY WORK?!?!!?
Tags: Pregnancy