38 weeks questioning paternity
My last period was may 11th 2012. I had intercourse with previous partner for the last time on may 19th and he pulled out. I then met my current partner and we had intercourse every day that week starting.may 20th
Who is most likely the father? Partner two and i also used no contraceptive. He did not pull out at any point
And i run regular 27-28 day cycles. Any help?
I'm willing to bet most people bet on Partner #2 but honestly, without a week inbetween you have NO chance of knowing at all.  The pull out method is no type of birth control regardless of what anyone thinks.  You'll need a paternity test.  Make sure you avoid the boxed tests as I tried one for my first son, knowing who his father was.  I then had to go to a lab to prove I wasn't a liar.

Best wishes to you. :)
The best way to find out is going to a lab and having a dna test done
I agree on goung to the lab, i am 37 weeks i concieved on june 1st my cycles are every 26 days and my last period was may 17th. Soo i would personally say partner number 2 but like the other girls said, theres no fool proof way of knowing unless you get a lab test.
Yeah i understand about the testing. When was your lmp? And how did u determine you conceiving on june 1st?
Oops im sorry i just saw u already stated ur lmp :)