4 days to go and nothing to show for it
I have 4 days until my due date and have not have a single early warning sign. I haven't lost my plug no bloody show, I have been having plenty of practice contractions but only when I have been sitting down for to long. Does this mean I'm going to go over due date? I'm really worried I will, Im at the end of my teather with this pregnancy bolix I'm more then ready to meet my little girl. Pluse I am consernd about her size iv already been told to expect a big baby. Any way my question is can you go in to labour with out any of the early warning signs?
Each woman is different. Progression of labor can be rapid or slow and you could change even overnight. Try not to get discouraged. Walking can help to speed along labor. Sex can also help. There is something in the semen that can ripen the cervix and help induce labor for some women, so that may be worth a try too. Also, measuring baby's size is not an exact science, so women can be told to expect and 8 lb baby and only have a 7 or 7.5 lb baby.
Hang in there and your baby will be worth it all!