Anyone due Vday??
I was wondering if anyone else was due Vday and if so how do you feel about it. Everyone keeps saying then it should be a good one but i feel really bad and selfish that i don't want her to come then. See dh and i never get any time together. Our last anniversary was spent watching my lil pony with our daughter. Those 2 days are the only chance we have to be alone for a little. Is it wrong for me to not want her to come then?
I'm not, Vday is about 2 weeks after my due date.  I think it would be cute if my baby came that day, but by then if I hadn't had her then I would have already been induced more then likely.  I understand why you would want her to come a different day.  Thats every Vday for the rest of your life that will also be her birthday.. so yea I get it.  The chances of her coming on due date is slim though.  Good luck!
I'm due the 15th...I don't want her to come out on the 14th
Due 13th. I don't mind if she comes then. At least no one will forget her birthday.
I'm due the 14 but i have a feeling he will be born before. I hadn't thought about that me and my hubby always go out for vday. but we'll see what happens
My csection is on the 15th...im very excited!! My first son was born on christmas and im cool with holiday babies but we will at least be able to do something kind of romantic before baby Maxx ;-)
Thank you ladies