Pregnancy: Feb 2013 Babies Community
Baby Maxx!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2013.

Baby Maxx!!

So its been a little over a week since i've had time to to log in and update you ladies. I had my son feb 18th at 8:18 vis scheduled csection. He is absolutely perfect! 8Lbs 5oz, 20 1/2 inches long and fantastically healthy:) my surgery went flawless, i was so worried about being awake but honestly so much was going on i didn't pay much attention to the tugging and pulling. My husband as some of you know,we had a very heartbreaking fight day before surgery, was such an amazing husband who recorded the whole procedure and stood by me the whole time comforting me! It was such an amazing experience that i have decided that we will be trying for baby number 3 in 1 year from today( as today Feb.27th is my birthday!) Anyways baby is 8days old, and everything is going great. LADIES!!! If you are having a csection or end up having an unplanned csection. I want to reassure you that its not as bad as it may seem. Remember to take deep breaths,remain calm and focus on that beautiful baby boy/girl is entering your arms. I apologize this is so long but its been over a week and so much has happened(like delivering baby Maxx) please feel free to ask an questions you may have about csections or delivery ect. I will still be on this site often as there are quite a few of you ive chatted with for so long and followed. Your stories. I wish you all the best and so excited that this pregnancy is over and my baby boy is in my arms:)
Congrats!! I had my son Ryder, Feb 19th! Vag delivery, he was 6lbs 9oz, 20.5 in long!

Hope you are getting lot's of cuddles & enough rest!