Gender Prediction Test
Has  anyone eber took a gender prediction test?
I am 10 weeks and took one this morning and it said I was having a Boy. I was just wondering if anyone else have took one before and it be right.
They do gender tests ? How do they work ?
Do they actually have test that predict that or are you talking about the gender prediction quiz on the web ?
I do ultrasound and have had two patients tell me they took gender urine tests..... both were wrong. I guess like anything else its fifty fifty. I think they are pretty expensive though. And I was told you are supposed to be twelve weeks or more for those.
I have took one before and it also said I was having a boy. When I went to the maternity store at the mall the lady used the Chinese calender. It asks when you conceived and it goes by that. She said it was a boy also. But ill findout forsure about sept 10.
yep, I heard they are 50/50 chance too, we already know if it is not a boy it is a girl:))