Pregnancy: Feb 2013 Babies Community
Gender Prediction Test

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2013.

Gender Prediction Test

Has  anyone eber took a gender prediction test?
I am 10 weeks and took one this morning and it said I was having a Boy. I was just wondering if anyone else have took one before and it be right.
They do gender tests ? How do they work ?
Do they actually have test that predict that or are you talking about the gender prediction quiz on the web ?
I do ultrasound and have had two patients tell me they took gender urine tests..... both were wrong. I guess like anything else its fifty fifty. I think they are pretty expensive though. And I was told you are supposed to be twelve weeks or more for those.
I have took one before and it also said I was having a boy. When I went to the maternity store at the mall the lady used the Chinese calender. It asks when you conceived and it goes by that. She said it was a boy also. But ill findout forsure about sept 10.
yep, I heard they are 50/50 chance too, we already know if it is not a boy it is a girl:))