How is Everyone?
This forum isn't very active!  Just thought I would check in and see how everyone is doing.  I couldn't be better.  31 weeks tomorrow!  We have all of Aubree's cloths bought that we are buying right now, next we are buying bottles and pacifiers, then bath items.  This is all so exciting!
It is very exciting, I'm due the 15th of february, I feel really bad right now though, as ai was quite inconsiderate to my little guy yesterday morning. We were both asleep and my mother woke me to ask a question and i yelled my response back down to her. Unfortunately it woke him up and scared him, he delivered 3 strong kicks to my bladder and spine. It was the hardest he has every kicked and I now, have so much back pain it isnt even funny. Lesson learned, I won't be yelling anymore. I am super excited for him to get here.
It's getting closer and closer to the due date and I can't sleep because of it. I'm 30 weeks and feeling fine. I don't have a lot of stuff ready as we r waiting for extra cash we have coming in Jan. I don't like leaving everything for a last minute but at least I can plan my shopping and hunt the best deals on the Internet.
I am getting super excited.... I have everything except for a few minor things, now all I need to do is set it all up.  9 more weeks!!!
I got lotsa stuff early, like the big things stroller carseat crib etc. I put it in layaway, which was awesome, especially being on a budget. Anyone feel like february is so close and soooo far away?! Gosh I can't wait!
I find February coming very fast, but with 2 older children, 6 and 4, and both in hockey, we are at the rink 4 days a week, so my days are just blending together.  Our little baby's will be here sooner rather than later!
I haven't gotten very much for my little one yet, money is tight now. I keep telling myself after Christmas I'll be better able to. I feel like a slacker mommy though, I'm usually ahead of schedule. But we do still have time. Time is dragging for me because I was laid off in October so I've been just sitting at home until I'm cleared to go back after baby is born. But, at least I'm not stressed out from work all the time. :)
I know what you mean, February seems so close yet so far away!  I keep hearing random people say "February is right around the corner" and it freaks me out.  I am so excited, but I am getting SUPER nervous!  The reason we already have so much for baby is because my husband gets paid weekly so every week we go and spend about 50 dollars and have been doing this since I was 24 weeks.  We just kind of make a list for each week of what we should get and we get that.  Like for instance, one week we will write down: "Baby bath, baby soap, baby shampoo, and baby lotion" then for the next week we will write down: "Baby towel, baby wash cloths, baby powder, baby oil, baby bibs, and baby pacifiers."  It's a good way to get things a little at a time and not spend too much.
I'm almost 30 weeks. Due February 23rd. Still procrastinating with buying the big items. Will have them before she gets here though. Gotta get the nursery together. Had a big transition over the past few weeks. This is my second baby after 22 years. My oldest daughter just moved out with my grand daughter. Yes the niece will be 6 months older than the Auntie...lol.  I'm getting nervous with this change of life. I haven't had to be responsible for anyone but myself for a long time. The hubby has to pitch in...no doubt.