Just Nervous
Well, I have made it to this point. I am now 38 weeks 4 days and will be getting induced on Sunday evening, God willing.  I have waited for this my entire life (I am 36 years old). This is my first and probably only baby and am now nervous and scared to death because I have no idea what to expect. Just wanted to wish everyone good luck with their pregnancies and for those of you who have already had your babies, I hope that they continue to grow and thrive.  Not really a question, just wanted to share :)
Just wanted to wish you good luck Mama, I wish you a safe & speedy delivery!  I know it's easier said then done, but try not to stress too much & try to enjoy the last few days of your pregnancy, cause if it is your last you will miss it.  If you are really freaked out ask lot's of questions of your doctor & nurses, let them know what you are afraid of & they can help ease your mind!  Just don't be afraid to ask questions.

I am 38 weeks today & I hope to meet my little guy soon! Take care!
Aww, thank you! I will try my best to enjoy it. Good luck to you and your baby :)