Ryker is here feb 12th 2013
i gave birth to Ryker feb 12th at 6:31 pm  he was 8lb 4oz 21 1/2 inches long  it was a long labor was not expecting that because i have a lot of children lol i started having contractions at 2:20am had a doc appt ultrasound at 9:00am i wanted my last ultrasound lol then saw the doc ware she noticed my bloody show and i was 4 cm so she asked if i was contracting i was like heck ya !!! so she sent me over to labor and delivery.. but i had to go home first and situate my other children and then got to the hospital about noon lol. i gave in and asked for an epidural right away but the hot doc told me he would have to see if i was even in labor omg i was mad and in pain!!! so i labored 45min and was at a5 so he gave me a go but i still had to wait another hour for the labs and fluids ugh the longest hour lol but then i got it at 3:15 and i felt great but tired cuz i had not sleept much in the last 3 days..so ijust sat there talking to my dula and my friend then about 5:30 i started noticing some pain again and they were going to come break my water about 5:45 but they noticed i was a 9 and my water was already broken so they let me sit for a bit to finish dialating but the nurse would have me practice push to see if they could move the antirior lip on my cervix and they could so im pushing but the problem was the epidural was so good i could feel nothing even when his head came out nothing lol well so it took a long time to push his head out then i felt my water squirt out everyone got squirted and my friend holding my leg got it in the face so i laughed really hard and the rest of the babies body flew out it was so funny the hot doc had amniotic fluid all over his gowen and face mask made for a great memory lol....and that was my birth story lol sorry i dont do well on puncuations and stuff  :-)
Congratulations! I'm absolutely jealous! Hopefully something fun happens on mine to talk about lol.  He's so absolutely beautiful!!
Congratulations!
thank you :-)