To shave or not to shave
THAT is the question! For 1 iCant SEE if iGet everything, 2 iHave been getting irritated every time iShave down under, 3 my back hurts when iEven try. Lol. Im being induced on Monday and thinking im gonna try NAIR. What is yalls opinion on "mowing the lawn" for labor lol
Good luck lol mirrors can help. I tryed once and decided I just don't care. I'm leaving my pride at the door, ill pick it up on the way out.
I once asked my ob-gyn how many women shave, and he said about half.  He said it seemed to relate to how thick and dark the hair was, apparently sandy-haired former blondes consistently don't bother.  For the record, he sounded bored by whether someone shaved or did not shave, i.e., your ob-gyn is not judging you if you don't.  lol
Lol thanks ladies!
I used my phone & took pics to see the condition! Used my sense of touch to tell me where to go!