Pregnancy: Feb 2013 Babies Community
Where abouts should i feel baby move?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Where abouts should i feel baby move?

Hi, im 19weeks pregnant and just wondereing where abouts i should be feeling baby move at the moment because it always seems quite low is this normal keep getting paranoide its not growing properley or something??
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3132438_tn?1354637521
I always feel the baby kicking really low, like right above my vajayjay. I'm 19 weeks also its normal, I'm sure your baby is perfectly healthy.
Blank
1093661_tn?1403778463
I started feeling my baby after 20 weeks. Just suddenly one day she started kicking really hard and next day we saw her kicking on the scan :)
Blank
I started feeling her consistently kicking at week 21. pretty low too. Now I feel her every day :)
Blank
With my daughter i felt her first kicks at 16 weeks & as she grew she liked to stay under my ribs as close to my heart as possible. With my son, i started feeling him at 15 weeks & now that im 25 weeks he likes to kick me in the sides. He lays sideways & just pushes with all his might! You can see the knots in my side as he's pushing out. Looks like i have an alien in there. But in the beginning when your uterus is not above your belly button yet it is common to feel them low. That's the only space they have. Nothing wrong with that! Anywhere they can reach is normal. Before long every inch of your abdomin (abdomen) will be the baby's & you'll feel him or her everywhere!
Blank
1528695_tn?1360585920
at 19 weeks your uterus isn't even at your belly button yet so any movement you feel will be VERY low. Look up "fundal height" that will give you diagrams of how high your uterus is and where you could have feelings from movement.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Feb 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...