Pregnancy: Feb 2013 Babies Community
is it normal to feel like your dying in the

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2013.

Fifth week and fourth day? :(

All day sickness....has put a damper on my mood..sad.
Its ***** how one can be so starving yet food can also be so unappealing.
Do you ladies have any tricks.or tips for that? This.is.my second. When i was first pregnant it was.never.this horrible
I heard m/s is more severe second time around.  It is definitely true for me.  I eat small meals through the day when I can.  Low fat yogurt and fruit definitely help.  Not eating makes it worth for me.
Last time I drank a lot of smoothies...
I hope you feel better soon.
Sometimes eating really cold food helps, try frozen fruit bars. I have the same problem I feel like I'm dying most days and my obgyn has me on two different medications for nausea. They say the sickness goes away after 14 weeks.
This is my second and it started earlier this time around too :( For me, as soon as I wake up, no matter what time it is, I'll eat a small snack like a peach or grapes: something mild and juicy. Then I do oatmeal an hour or two later. Freezie pops, frozen fruit bars, saltines, kettle corn, sprite and mint gum seem to help. I have a mint tea also, but haven't tried it yet.
I feel your pain. I am 12 weeks pregnant with my second child. I feel like pure death all day everyday. I didn't feel this bad with my first child. All I can do is just lay down. I've tried everything and nothing seems to work. Preggie pops, ginger root, ginger ale, tea, sprite, you name it ive tried it. The doctor gave me Zofran and my body got used to it so it doesnt work for me anymore. Saltines just make me feel worse. I think that i will try some of MsBeth's ideas tho!!! Good luck