leaking fluid?
i am 33 weeks and 6 days and woke up to small puddles of watery fluid in the bed..i have been having contractions for almost 5 weeks now. this is my 3rd child and this did not happen with the last 2 ..i am having the normal contractions that i have had for the past 5 weeks..should i call the doc? oh and is there anything u can do for back pain..i have had back spasms in the left side of my back sence i started the contractions?
Ive been having the same sort of fluids for a few weeks now really watery really should of got it checked out but somedays it seems to thicken up agaian whitch makes me think its just watery discharge
You need to call the Dr, you should have called when it started happening.
You probes have a hole in the sack best way to replace anointic fluid is to drink A LOT of water but yea you should of gone to the ER the second u started leaking. It could be dangerous for the baby
Id call L&D they might want to run a test on the fluid to make sure its not your water leaking. Puddles is a pretty large amount of fluid to be leaking.