movement
im 18 weeks 5 days and i can not wait to feel this baby moving have you felt your baby move yet ???and when did you start feeling it? i have other kids but some i felt 16 weeks and others 20 to 22 weeks i can not wait to feel my little one kick and move :-)
I'm a ftm and started feeling regular movement at 16 weeks
First time around I started feeling movement at about 18 weeks and this time around at 16 weeks.  Right now I am pregnant with twins and one of them has anterior placenta.  With placenta in front it's much harder to detect any movement.  u/s always shows babies moving although I can't feel it even as I am watching it.
I have 2 1/2 yo twins and the girl had the placenta in the front did not feel her tell 22 weeks :-) but the boy i could feel about 20 weeks but i had a c section with the girl and still dont have feeling on some of my tummy i was thinking maby my uterus is numb to lol
im with you one the csection thing. if i rub my finger over the incision sight it still is sore sometimes.... not fun. i wonder if the internal scaring makes it harder for us to feel the movements.