Pregnancy: Feb 2013 Babies Community
please help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2013.

please help

I need boys name......please
I loved Oscar or Archie but hubby didn't like them. We have agreed with Tyler :) so excited .
I like jayden and my hubby was like how you say it in spanish lol so Im clueless right now
Do what I did. Read the list of 100 most popular baby names. And reject all of them. Reject anything spelt badly or ends in z. Most names beginning with k.
Thanks I'll try i really need a name
Don't go with anything that rhymes with "maiden," they are going to be seen everywhere in kindergartens in five years.  

There are a lot of classic names that are not overused that also have a Spanish version.  If your husband is Spanish, why not go for it with something that is Spanish?  A friend of mine is Korean and her husband is German, and they named their son Deiter.  It's really cute on him!

There's a good book written for writers (so you might find it in the reference section) called the Character Naming Sourcebook.  It has all the names by the countries, and since it's not a baby-names book it has a lot of more unusual names (but not unusual because they are cutesied up with fake spellings or invented.  They're real names.)  Maybe you could locate it at the library or a bookstore.
Here's a good example, Tristan is the same in Spanish and English, it is not seen every day, it is distinguished, it is not fussed up with fake "creative" spelling, and although it is not all that common people can understand it and pronounce it correctly with one reading.  If you get a list of Spanish first names, you should be able to find at least five or six that are the same way.
Thanks for your support I'll see and let you know what i came up with
We chose Ethan my husbands family is white and my family is Hispanic so we had to choose something you could say in both languages that sounds nice.
Thats a nice name as well but i have a cousin name ethan
That happened to me a lot when we were choosing a name. Either he or I had a family member with the name i liked.