Pregnancy: Feb 2013 Babies Community
shopping

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2013.

shopping

My baby is due on the 14th Feb and I am super excited.
But I haven't started shopping. I told myself that I was going to start in Jan but I am already tired.
Have you guys started shopping for the pending one?
Due 13th and got nearly everything. going to order a travel system after xmas and then hopefully buy nursing bras in the sale. that's it
I'm due on the 7th and I am completely finished my shopping for the baby. I was done the week after my gender scan. Haha
I have everything but I want a diff car seat/stroller combo so getting that next payday I also need to get a going home outfit for him ugh I hope he comes a little early like a week or 2 lol
I only have a travel system, some clothes, 4packs of nappies and toiletries. I will get more when baby's here like nursery furniture and all the extras. I'm due on 13 th as well. I was panicking a bit few weeks ago that I have nothing ready but as long as I have car seat, some newborn clothes, place for baby to sleep and change nappies I can relax for now.
I am due the 26th and only have a few outfits, I still have a lot to get. I will be in baby shopping overdrive until I have everything I need.
Its worth to do a homework before going to the shops, checking the prices and watching/reading reviews. I made a list and what do I really need, what to get later etc. First time I went to Mothercare it freaked me out and I felt stupid for not knowing what I need.
I'm due 13th as well! But have a feeling he might arrive sooner, I've been a little lazy on the shopping as well. I have onesies, footsies, swaddle blankets, tons of bottles as well as colic reducers, car seat/stroller, baby bath and there's still so much that he still needs and its def. Overwhelming with only been weeks away from due date! Not to mention I am a first time mommy!
I have nothing..except the crib, which i have from my first little man. I am 33 weeks and i dont even have a carseat :(