Pregnancy: Feb 2013 Babies Community
sids?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2013.

sids?

As i am laying n bed this am thinking about my exciting last day as a mother of one and how in 16 hours i go in for surgery to see my munchkin, i cant help but have this terribly anxiety about sids. I never thought of things like that with my first, i was much more confident. How many girls know of someone losing their babies due to sids?
My DH lost his son due to SIDS. It is very scary to think about. There is an Angelcare Monitor that you can buy, you put it under the mattress of the crib and it will alarm you if there has been no movement or breathing for 15 and 20 seconds. Might ease your mind a bit.
Thats how i am every night i cry thinking of things like that so i pretty much stay up all night and day watchinv him sleep :-(
hopefuly we mothers can over come these fears!!!