Pregnancy: Feb 2013 Babies Community
whos the father

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2013.

whos the father

no judement plsss ,, my last lmp is may 21or22 my husband and i had sex 27 of may to june 4 .. on june 5 ,my husband went to busness trip in other country, i did stupid mistake and its kiling me inside,i had sex with my friend june 6 ,7 and i found out im pregnant on july 6 wich is 6 weeks and 4 days,. my ob told me my due date is feb 25 , whos the father?
base on web calculator my most ovulation date is june 5
Im due 24th of Feb and my conception date works out to be 6th. Yours is a hard one when its so close because its between 72hours your ovulation
thank you, im so stress about this, my family member told me im idiot and stupid i know i made mistake,but in my heart i know i that my husband is the father, one of my family  told to my husband that my unborn baby is not his child, and my husband  get mad at me he told me ,he will divorce me if he find out that he is not the father, im so afraid and ashame to his family..
You need to work out the ovulation date. How many days on average were between you periods for start? How far along u r according to the scans? Do u know if its going to be a boy or girl? Regardless how u may think is the father i think is the best to do a DNA test once baby is here. Even if u convince your husband that he is the father by dates he will still have doubts and it will affect your marriage at some point. If DNA show that your husband is then u can just move on from that point. If he isn't the best will be to deal with it straight away. I'm sorry hun but this situation can't be solved easily. I just want to save you the pain and grief that may get worst in the future. And for baby's sake too.
I agree with LalaLenny
You need to tell him. He has a right to know and shouldn't be lead along and left to bound with a child that isn't his. Do the right thing
Its your husband. My lmp was may 22 i'm due Feb 26... I concieve (conceive) on June 5th... Its a big possibility its ur husband... Good luck:)
I conceived june 1st..lmp was may 21st and due date is feb 22nd. Most likely your husbands but you need to be honest and tell him
Does lmp mean last period? Because that was my last period to but apprantly i concived June the 6th?
the dates are so close that either of them could be the father. its hard to guess if it all happened in one menstrual cycle.

Jess u may have a different length of cycle. There r no hard rules when it comes to periods, conception and ovulation days. The only way to know exactly is by checking body temperature with keeping eye on thing like discharge, cervix, etc and keeping a log of all this things every day. But that take months of practice and determination.