Missing pregnancy
I had my babygirl February 9th. Pregnancy was tough!  I mean the morning sickness, sore back, anxiousness to meet my first baby. But she's here and don't get me wrong I absolutely LOVE being a mommy but I miss being pregnant!!! I miss the belly, I miss feeling her kick and move I miss it!!!! Lol am I the only one feeling like this?!
No your not I wonder is it normal to feel that way
I feel this way constantly! I cannot wait to make more babies (: lol. I wish I wasn't so young and had my financial situation straight because me and my boyfriend would definitely make more babies soon! But we have to wait/:
Dude,  same exact story with me lol
I had my babygirl Feb 10th, and ooh I love her so much, shes almost already 2 months and shes also growing to fast, though she was a premie. I never had morning sickness which was beyond great. Heard to many hateful stories about that lol. But labor sure was an awful, excruciating painful thing to go through. But were here now, and glad to say, we did it! :) congrats new mama.. ♡
Thank you!  Congratulations to you too!!! Labor for me is honestly probably the easiest thing I've ever done. I was in labor for 8.5 hours. My water broke around 3:30 In the morning, got my epidural at 4:30. Right after the epidural they checked to see how dilated I was and I was 8cm. An hour and a half later she was here!
I also gave birth to my bundle of joy. Little princess on the 9th of Feb.  N yes I miss being pregnant too. That feeling of life growing inside u. Oof I miss it  
Ah, our babies share a birthday!!!