Pregnancy: Feb 2015 Babies Community
Stomach pains
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2015.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Stomach pains

I'm 14 weeks and I have been having a small amount of stomach pains. I keep reading this is normal because my ligaments etc are stretching and baby is growing..is anyone else experincing this and if so how much or where is your pain? I'm kinda nervous since this is my 4th pregnancy and this is the furthest I have gotten.
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I understand your concern. Im also 14 weeks. And this is my 2nd pregnancy where ive reach this far as well. Its normal. Think positive. Your body is stretching and the baby is growing as well . Nothing to worry. :) remember happy thoughts its good for you and especially the baby
Blank
Hey m 13 weeks 5 days...... I had been to my doc yesterday n she told me told expect pains in 2nd trimester coz the baby is growing rapidly and so is the stomach. This is my first.  ... I too feel pulling sensations all over my stomach now.
Blank
I'm 14 weeks and 3 days,I also experience what you're feeling.my doctor says it's normal, so I wouldn't stress about it so much
Blank
Ok thanks. Is anyone still spotting when wiping?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Feb 2015 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank