Pregnancy: Feb 2015 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2015.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Ladies,  anyone planning to not know the gender till baby is born? I really want it to be a surprise :)
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Me....have to wait.... coz in India we don't have sex determination tests. Its illegal here.
Blank
I'm waiting!!!!! Not very many surprises left in life totally excited for it!
Blank
Yay I found the Feb 2015 forum. I wanted my surprise baby #3 to be a surprise. I was going to have my grandmother crochet 2 hats 1 blue and 1 pink and give to nurses in delivery room so when they handed me baby I would be completely surprised. However my dear husband won't even consider picking out names till we know what it is. So once I get my genetic testing back with sex I am going to have dr office put in sealed envelope and bring to kroger bakery for them to do a reveal cake. Can't wait.
Blank
4309243_tn?1353923391
With my first two I didn't found out. It was so great to actually see on the day :) with the third we needed to arrange who is going into bigger room so had to found out. This one we are having a surprise :)
Blank
I want my lil one to b a surprise,out of all 6 kids I always wanted to kn but this time I wanna b surprised this is so exciting for me. My husband found out through da genetic test. I hope he keeps the secret cause he really wanted to kn☺️
Blank
1659564_tn?1325824743
We are waiting.  Hubby and I both like surprises so we didn't have to fight about it.  We waited on baby #1 too and ended up with a girl.  I'm happy either way.  If we have a girl we are set for clothes and if it's a boy it'll be a whole new adventure.
Blank
I'm waiting. Only because my fiance wants to and I'm horrible at keeping secrets. I'd rather know the sex so I can be emotionally prepared. It would also help with choosing names. I want a boy, but everyone around me thinks it will be a girl. For some reason I think so too.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Feb 2015 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank