Pregnancy: Feb 2015 Babies Community
so annoying......

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2015.

so annoying......

Hi mommies to be! So im going to be 14 weeks tomorrow and i so dont feel pregnant. Except i have pack pains and pelvic pains. I just want to show already! And im getting a bit scared cause i hope my baby is ok. I havent gained weight, i lost it cause of morning sickness. Now i think ive gained 1 pound... am i ok???? I feel like i should get another ultrasound done just to know my baby is doing good.......
I was told that if this is your first pregnancy you won't show til 20 wks! My friend started showing at 24 it's all different for each woman. :) I wouldn't worry about it because I have not gained any weight and I'm 13 + 4. The doctor told me that that was alright and later I will start to gain. ;) I think your alright!
Awww thank you!! Yeah my first pregnancy lol it freaks me out cause its mt first and havent really experienced it before. All so new. Thanks again hun!
No problem!! :)  and I understand how this is all new... It's really weird for me too as this is also my first! Congrats!!
im 14 weeks ,This is my first pregnancy and I'm showing already, everyone's always asking if I'm having twins but my doctor says it's only one.. I wouldn't worry about not showing right now cause in due time it'll happen over night :)