Csection
My son is here I am happy he's alive and healthy
But I'm having issues...I had an emergency csection and I'm in loads of pain and can't do much. I'm sad I didn't have a natural birth but happy he's alive because the cord was around his neck twice and he wasn't getting oxygen so we were losing him at first.
Anyway the hardest thing right now is recovery AND breastfeeding. Has anyone successfully been able to get through both?
I really never thought I'd feed formula but I'm highly thinking about it because my breasts keep getting extremely full every two hours and it's hard feeding/pumping as well as resting...I don't see how I can do both plus be a good mom to my newborn and two year old :(
Hello
Just to let u know that I been through exactly the same experience as you and i succeed for the breastfeeding and the recovering... And I am convinced u will do too. It will take a little bit of time and patience :) take everyday has it comes. I know exactly the feeling of not giving birth naturally but the most important fact U and ur baby are alive.